Peter is a highly experienced Natural health practitioner.
After qualifying with a Masters Degree in Social Administration he trained as an Acupunturist in Brisbane, Australia. Peter then completed post graduate qualifications in Homoepathy,
Iridology, Kinesiology and Naturopathy.
Peter now has over 20 years experience in this field and holds current Practising certificates in and is a member of:
- The New Zealand Charter of Health Practitioners (NZCHP)
- He is both a Member and an Excecutive Member of the New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists Inc.
- A member for the Society of Natural Therapists and Researchers Inc.
- A Registered Accident Compensation Corp (ACC) Treatment Provider
Peter provides safe, effective, flexible and personalised services by choosing the very best treatment methods for each case.
Treatments may include:
Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Iris Diagnosis (Iridology).
- Homoeopathy Clinical Homoeopathy and Classical Homoeopathy).
- Kinesiology (Muscle Biofeedback Testing, Touch for Health, Applied Kinesiology).
- Lymph Drainage Massage
- Medical Herbalism
- Remedial Massage